Toyota Camry made 4-door sedan GT86January 8, 2020
NATS students decided to turn the old Camry sedan into a 4-door GT86 sports car.
In the near future, the Tokyo Auto Salon exhibition will open its doors, and the Japanese team published pictures of the almost finished Toyota 86 on the network.
One of the exhibits of the upcoming auto show will be the 4-door variation of the Toyota GT86, developed on the basis of the old Camry model. The Nihon Auto College (NATS) team is currently completing work on the machine.
Instead of lengthening the GT86, students decided to use the bodywork elements of a sports car when creating a Camry-based car. The presentation of the prototype under the name NATS LS86 will be held January 10 in Tokyo.
Despite the sporty appearance, the machine is equipped with a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder power unit with a capacity of 157 hp. The appearance ends with a custom body kit and 19-inch alloy wheels.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires