Toyota Camry did not change oil 160,000 km: what its engine looks likeAugust 19, 2020
In America they found a Toyota Camry, which did not undergo scheduled maintenance for 160,000 km.
Automotive mechanic Scotty Kilmer spoke about this car on his YouTube channel. Camry came to him for repairs with a mileage of 290,000 km. As soon as the master began to study the car, he was horrified – it was found that the shock absorbers of the sedan were completely worn out, the head gasket of the internal combustion engine was unusable, and there were practically no traces of normal oil in the engine itself.
Apparently, the owner of the car did not spend a single dollar on the maintenance of the Toyota, which is why he brought it to such a state.
However, and although the mechanic was shocked by what he saw, he took up the restoration of the car and brought it back to life. In the video itself, you can see what the engine looked like before the repair and what rescue work was carried out on it.
- Renault hybrid price close to Toyota
- Geely plans to open new plant for Polestar in China
- South Korea’s Luxury Import Car Sales Break Record
- BMW and Alibaba agree to tackle digital business transformation together
- Elon Musk calls Tesla’s next “killer product”