Toyota came up with a replacement for the hybrid PriusMay 22, 2020
There are many unusual and wonderful concept cars that are presented at car dealerships, never released.
It became known that a pretty and wonderful Toyota LQ concept will go into production. The appearance largely received large side windows and oval-shaped headlights that will replace the diagonal ones. The main design feature is the glass panel on the front doors. The rear wheels will not receive camouflage, as was done in the concept.
Under the hood of the car, most likely, the same power plant will be installed as that of the Lexus UX 300e, while including a 54.3 kWh lithium-ion battery, as well as an electric motor with a 201 hp output. It is known that a car can travel about 300 km on only one battery charge. It is assumed that the premiere of Toyota LQ will be held this fall and will go on sale next year. However, it is not yet known whether it will go on sale in the United States.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale