Toyota C-HR received a design variationMay 5, 2020
Toyota Motor Thailand showed a design modification of the C-HR model, which was developed in partnership with the fashion house of Karl Lagerfeld. Cross is available only in black with white accents and is offered for 1.219 million baht.
The full name of the special variation is Toyota C-HR by Karl Lagerfeld Limited Edition. We recognize the cross by the 2-color body color, 17-inch black wheels, LED fog lights and Karl Lagerfeld logos on the side of the body. The interior was also decorated in a black and white palette, in particular, high-quality leather chairs.
Buyers of a designer crossover will also receive a set of original accessories from Karl Lagerfeld, which consists of a travel suitcase, bag, cap and keyring. The set is offered at a price of 50,000 baht.
A special modification of the C-HR is developed on the most expensive version for the Thai car market HV Hi. Such crosses have a 122-horsepower hybrid powertrain based on a 1.8 engine and an E-CVT CVT.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars