Toyota C-HR received a design variationMay 5, 2020
Toyota Motor Thailand showed a design modification of the C-HR model, which was developed in partnership with the fashion house of Karl Lagerfeld. Cross is available only in black with white accents and is offered for 1.219 million baht.
The full name of the special variation is Toyota C-HR by Karl Lagerfeld Limited Edition. We recognize the cross by the 2-color body color, 17-inch black wheels, LED fog lights and Karl Lagerfeld logos on the side of the body. The interior was also decorated in a black and white palette, in particular, high-quality leather chairs.
Buyers of a designer crossover will also receive a set of original accessories from Karl Lagerfeld, which consists of a travel suitcase, bag, cap and keyring. The set is offered at a price of 50,000 baht.
A special modification of the C-HR is developed on the most expensive version for the Thai car market HV Hi. Such crosses have a 122-horsepower hybrid powertrain based on a 1.8 engine and an E-CVT CVT.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires