Toyota C-HR equipped with tuning from ModellistaOctober 24, 2019
The compact crossover received two sets of body kits from Modellista, designed for the updated version, which was introduced recently. C-HR comes with Boost Impulse and Elegant Ice kits.
The Boost Impulse tuning kit is best combined with the yellow body color. It includes other front spoilers, side skirts, a front grill, fenders and 19-inch aluminum rims. For the yellow version, there are also two options for the rear bumper, the exhaust system and the rear door spoiler. On the front spoiler and side mirrors, new LED lighting elements have appeared.
The Elegant Ice package includes chrome trim and black accents on the front spoiler, side skirts and doors, side mirrors, door handles and tailpipes. The rear trim is also offered in two versions.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus