Toyota brought to the tests a new HighlanderJanuary 20, 2019
The Japanese automaker brought to the tests a new generation of Toyota Highlander SUV, which will compete with Ford Explorer.
As for the rear of the car, then the next generation of Toyota Highlander is similar to its previous generation: all the same protruding lines beyond the body tail lights.
In the motor range of the novelty will include both gasoline and diesel units. However, details about it are still classified. In this case, the equipment of the model will include a system for monitoring the change of lanes, automatic high-beam control and adaptive cruise control, a warning system of the possibility of a collision, as well as active pedestrian safety and much more.
The model is expected to be in early testing. Thus, the official debut of the novelty will take place only at the end of this year or at the beginning of 2020.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed