Toyota becomes the most valuable car brand in the worldJuly 29, 2020
Toyota has become the world’s most expensive auto brand according to Forbes’ ranking, which was released on Wednesday, July 29th.
The value of the Japanese brand, which ranked 11th in the overall TOP, was estimated at $ 41.5 billion. This figure is 7% less than in 2019.
Toyota ranked between Mcdonald’s ($ 46.3 billion, + 5%) and Intel ($ 39.5 billion, + 2%). In addition to the Japanese carmaker, another 10 automakers were in the ranking of the most expensive brands.
Thus, the 23rd place went to Mercedes-Benz with a result of $ 28.5 billion, which is 14% less than last year. BMW is on the 27th line ($ 25.9 billion; -13%), and on the 29th – Honda corporation ($ 24.5 billion). The TOP-5 of the most expensive car brands is closed by Audi, which was in 44th place with an indicator of $ 13.8 billion (-3%).
In the TOP, in particular, were such corporations as Porsche ($ 12.1 billion; + 10%), Chevrolet ($ 11.3 billion; + 5%), Ford ($ 11.2 billion; -14%), Lexus ($ 10.3 billion; + 8%), Hyundai ($ 9.5 billion; + 17%) and Volkswagen ($ 7.9 billion).
- A prototype of the updated 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class captured
- Porsche tests the powerful Cayman GT4 RS coupe
- Bloodhound will not be able to set a new world speed record
- Details of the updated Toyota Prius have become known
- Drone photographed the mysterious Tesla at a factory in the United States