Toyota Batmobile auctionedJanuary 26, 2019
The model was made on the basis of Toyota MR2 2002, the cost of which was 8,000 dollars. Meanwhile, the Batmobile will be offered as early as $ 150,000.
The car was built by Character Cars, which is engaged in car rental, known for various films. Toyota MR2 was heavily modified. He received a new suspension, a body kit, which changed the appearance of a car beyond recognition, as well as wheels and tires from a military truck.
The engine was replaced with a modified 2.0-liter engine, whose power is 400 hp. It was supplemented by an exhaust system that simulates the exhaust of the flame from the pipes. The windshield was heavily toned. Infrared cameras are installed at the front and rear to help the driver orient himself better on the road and during parking. Also Toyota MR2 supplemented police flasher and siren.
The car will be sold on March 2 at Historics Auctioneers.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network