Toyota announces launch of hybrid RAV4 salesJune 8, 2020
Toyota released the fifth generation RAV4 PHEV hybrid cross in Japan.
The novelty, which has a power unit consisting of a gasoline engine with a volume of 2.5 liters and two electric motors, is capable of covering a distance of up to 95 km using electric traction alone.
As the press center of the Japanese brand informs, such a RAV4 accelerates to the first 100 kph in 6 seconds, which is only 0.3 seconds slower than the unique Prime version.
The system is powered by an “underground” block of lithium-ion batteries with a capacity of 18.1 kW / h, due to which the car can not only drive autonomously (up to 95 km), but also be an external source of energy for almost any purpose.
Hybrid RAV4 has already appeared in Japan, while it is possible that the model will soon become available in the US market.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors