Toyota announced the start of sales of the new GranAce minivanNovember 25, 2019
Toyota Corporation has announced the start of sales of the new luxury GranAce minivan in the Japanese market. The novelty will be available in two variations: with a 3-row six-seater and a 4-row eight-seater saloon. Dealers will receive their debut “commodity” copies on December 16.
Taking the base as a regular HiAce minibus with a body length of 5.3 meters and a height of 1.97 meters, the Japanese manufacturer built a real business van, which differs from the donor in a metallic exterior and interior trim in high-quality leather and wood paneling .
Already in the basic configuration, the car is equipped with LED optics, adaptive cruise control, an automatic braking system and the Display Audio infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Toyota GranAce has a 2.8-liter diesel engine with an output of 163 hp. Together with the engine operates a 6-speed automatic transmission.
The cost of new items in Japan ranges from 6.2 – 6.5 million yen
- Ford will spend $ 1.35 billion to re-equip a canadian plant for electric vehicles
- China’s largest auto concern pledges 100 electric vehicles in five years
- The budget Tesla electric car will receive batteries from the Chinese Model 3
- BMW registered the name of the electric Rolls-Royce?
- Elon Musk confirmed the development of two new electric vehicles