Toyota and a major communications company intend to build smart cities togetherMarch 24, 2020
Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan, and NTT, a telecommunications company, have agreed to form a common company that will develop smart cities.
Each company invests 200 billion yen (about $ 1.8 billion) in this project. This information was shared by Kyodo.
At the beginning of the year, Toyota announced plans to start building a smart city concept at the foot of Mount Fuji in central Japan from 2021. Here, as noted, only unmanned environmentally friendly transport will be used.
Dwellings should receive all kinds of robots, which should make people’s lives more comfortable. AI systems will track the health of those who live in the “smart city”.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green