Toyota and a major communications company intend to build smart cities togetherMarch 24, 2020
Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan, and NTT, a telecommunications company, have agreed to form a common company that will develop smart cities.
Each company invests 200 billion yen (about $ 1.8 billion) in this project. This information was shared by Kyodo.
At the beginning of the year, Toyota announced plans to start building a smart city concept at the foot of Mount Fuji in central Japan from 2021. Here, as noted, only unmanned environmentally friendly transport will be used.
Dwellings should receive all kinds of robots, which should make people’s lives more comfortable. AI systems will track the health of those who live in the “smart city”.
- SEAT Arona Facelift hatchback prototype spotted on tests
- 2022 Ford Expedition updated SUV prototype spotted
- A prototype of the updated 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class captured
- Porsche tests the powerful Cayman GT4 RS coupe
- Bloodhound will not be able to set a new world speed record