Toyota Alphard minivan will have a luxury receiverJuly 18, 2019
This is the Toyota Vellfire, presented yesterday in the framework of a private exhibition in India. His appearance is expected in October of this year.
Toyota Vellfire, whose exclusive shots have already been made public on the Web, is the same Alphard minivan, with only a modified front end and some other changes. The main rival of the luxury novelty is now called the Mercedes-Benz Vito. The exterior of the new features a new front bumper and a slightly modified grille.
Also, Toyota Vellfire gets fully LED optics and DRL, n “fog” in triangular cases and almost identical with the Alphard dimensions. The difference is only in length – 10 mm.
It is known that a luxurious new product will be driven by a gasoline-hybrid power plant. It includes a 2.5-liter 150-horsepower engine and a 143 hp electric motor. The manufacturer chose the variator as the transmission, the drive type – full. In the list of options and additional equipment available for the novelty, there are seven airbags, electric and ventilation seats, two sunroofs, three-zone automatic climate control, decorative lights, and so on. Optionally available interior decoration in black or beige colors.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published