Toyota Alphard and Vellfire minivans will receive a finish in goldApril 21, 2020
Both cars will be sold at home for the brand Japanese car market.
Toyota shared information on two new versions of its Alphard and Vellfire minivans. The main feature of the cars are individual elements of decor, which are made of gold. This design has a logo and car nameplates. Also note the modified design of the head optics – it is made in a tinted version. For Toyota Vellfire, a special version of Golden Eyes is provided, which, among other things, will receive another radiator grill, darkened glazing, and the main “trick” of this modification will be the filling of headlights with a golden hue.
As a power unit, a 2.5-liter engine with a return of 182 hp is used, which works in tandem with an automatic transmission and front-wheel drive system.
One of the complete sets of cars will have a fully electric power plant – an electric motor is capable of delivering a power of 143 hp.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network