Toyota Alphard and Vellfire minivans will receive a finish in goldApril 21, 2020
Both cars will be sold at home for the brand Japanese car market.
Toyota shared information on two new versions of its Alphard and Vellfire minivans. The main feature of the cars are individual elements of decor, which are made of gold. This design has a logo and car nameplates. Also note the modified design of the head optics – it is made in a tinted version. For Toyota Vellfire, a special version of Golden Eyes is provided, which, among other things, will receive another radiator grill, darkened glazing, and the main “trick” of this modification will be the filling of headlights with a golden hue.
As a power unit, a 2.5-liter engine with a return of 182 hp is used, which works in tandem with an automatic transmission and front-wheel drive system.
One of the complete sets of cars will have a fully electric power plant – an electric motor is capable of delivering a power of 143 hp.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar