Toyota accidentally “lit up” Supra in new colorsMarch 22, 2019
Just a couple of days ago, the Japanese company revealed details about the five new colors destined for Supra. Now, sports cars in new colors were seen on a car carrier, which delivered them to customers, as the company met some customers and brought them new sports cars before the official start date of deliveries. Among them, for example, the famous Japanese drifter Daigo Saito.
The Toyota Supra color palette includes eight shades: Absolute Zero White white, Nocturnal Black black and Renaissance Red red, as well as recently added silver Tungsten Silver, Turbulence Gray gray, Downshift Blue blue, matte gray “Phantom Matte Gray” and yellow “Nitro Yellow”.
- Toyota RAV4 fails moose test again
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs