Toyota 86 withstood a severe blow and remained on the moveJuly 3, 2019
The model showed the American car recycling company 417 Motoring Parts, where the Toyota 86 surrendered after the accident.
Details of the collision are unknown, however, the nature of the collision can be judged that some car at high speed crashed into the side of the Toyota 86, leaving a monstrous dent. Auto had between the axles, so the coupe left on the go. The cardan shaft was not damaged. The engine also remained fully operational.
According to 417 Motoring Parts, this Toyota 86 was released in 2019 and had a mileage of 10,460 km at the time of the accident. Now she has to be disassembled for parts, because the restoration will cost too much.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road