Toyota 86 Hakone Edition 2020 received a new multimedia systemSeptember 8, 2019
This year’s highlight is the new TRD package, available exclusively for the 86 Hakone basic gearbox with manual gearbox.
The package includes a Brembo brake system with 326 mm discs at the front and 316 mm at the rear. Sachs shock absorbers and 18-inch alloy wheels with Sport 4 sports tires are also included.
The multimedia system has been replaced by a modern one with a 7-inch touch screen compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Bluetooth, USB, as well as Clari-Fi are available. This is a new technology that allows you to “compress” digital files. Installed a new audio system with eight speakers.
No other changes are observed. Power is provided by the familiar 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, which develops 205 hp. and 156 Nm of torque. The engine is paired with a 6-speed manual. A 6-speed automatic is available, but in this version the power will be reduced to 200 hp. and 151 Nm of torque. The new Toyota 86 goes on sale in the US this fall. The price does not exceed $ 27,000.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network