Toyoda Gosei will show the concept of Flesby III at the Tokyo Motor ShowOctober 8, 2019
Japan-based Toyoda Gosei, a manufacturer of automotive components, will showcase the Flesby III concept car at the Tokyo Auto Show.
The main distinguishing feature of the new prototype will be the body, which will be made of plastic and rubber. This is to ensure that Flesby III can absorb impact energy in a collision.
This property of the car will be effective in road accidents involving pedestrians. It is also emphasized that the Flesby III concept is able to adapt its own form based on the traffic situation.
It should be emphasized that in 2017 in Tokyo, the presentation of the predecessor of the novelty – the prototype Flesby II. His follower – Flesby III – equipped with a function that allows you to communicate with the car by touch. The manufacturer will reveal other features of the upcoming concept during the debut.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station