Toy Porsche 911 received an engine from an off-road motorcycleAugust 26, 2019
This innovation was demonstrated by the owners of the YouTube channel “Grind Hard Plumbing Co”, who installed a 51 horsepower engine on the Porsche Power Wheel.
With the help of Power Wheels machines you can not only introduce children to the auto world, but also amuse adults. For example, a car with a body Porsche 911 received a single-cylinder power plant, which has a working volume of 449 cubic meters. cm.
Such an engine was taken from an off-road motorcycle KTM 450 and has a power of 51 horsepower.
In addition, the toy car was equipped with wide wheels and tires, which will help him overcome the conditional impassability.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck