Toy Porsche 911 received an engine from an off-road motorcycleAugust 26, 2019
This innovation was demonstrated by the owners of the YouTube channel “Grind Hard Plumbing Co”, who installed a 51 horsepower engine on the Porsche Power Wheel.
With the help of Power Wheels machines you can not only introduce children to the auto world, but also amuse adults. For example, a car with a body Porsche 911 received a single-cylinder power plant, which has a working volume of 449 cubic meters. cm.
Such an engine was taken from an off-road motorcycle KTM 450 and has a power of 51 horsepower.
In addition, the toy car was equipped with wide wheels and tires, which will help him overcome the conditional impassability.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid