Toto Wolff on expectations from the Australian Grand PrixMarch 12, 2019
Before the start of the weekend in Melbourne, the head of the Mercedes AMG team Toto Wolff spoke about his expectations from the fight in the upcoming season.
Toto Wolff: “It’s great that we finally return to the race. At our bases in Breckley and Brixworth, they did their best to create a new car and now we are excited to see the opportunity to evaluate its competitiveness in Melbourne.
Last year we had to work until the end of the season to succeed. Apparently, now the struggle will become even more intense. We all have to work at the limit – and this is very motivating!
Judging by the results of tests in Barcelona, our car is fast, but in Formula 1, not only speed is important. The strongest will be the one who adapts better to changes in the regulations, to new tires, to the problems that will appear in the course of the season.
In the past, we have repeatedly proved the ability to act flexibly and quickly to solve any difficulties that arose during the season. We are ready to fight and look forward to the start of the new season. ”
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup