Toto Wolff has no plans to leave MercedesMay 17, 2019
Last week in the European press there was information that Toto Wolff could replace Chase Carey as head of Formula 1 management after 2020. However, Wolff himself assures that he is completely satisfied with the current work, and he does not plan to leave the team.
Toto Wolff: “I have a great position, because I am a shareholder of the team. I am satisfied with my position and every day I get motivated to do what I do.
My current contract provides for a few more years. Taking into account all the issues that I have to solve, for example, working with racers, you need to be 100% involved in the business. That is what I am doing. I do not plan any changes after 2020. ”
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily