Total will charge electric carsOctober 15, 2020
The company Total acquired the Source London charging network.
Recently, the energy giant Total signed documents on the acquisition of the network of charging stations for electric cars Source London. The company will receive the entire charging infrastructure, allowing it to compete with BP Chargemaster and Shell Recharge in Europe.
To immediately increase its appeal to plug-in hybrid and electric vehicle owners, Total announced that all the energy for their charging stations comes from renewable sources. Over the next five years, the company expects to build several thousand new charging stations.
Recall that the UK government plans to completely ban the sale of new cars with internal combustion engines by 2030, and by 2050 make London a city with zero emissions.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web