TopCar has built an off-road Mercedes-Benz GLE CoupéJune 11, 2019
TopCar company spoke about the project Inferno 4×4²
Tuning studio TopCar told on its Facebook page how work is progressing on a new project – off-road modification of the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupé. The car called Inferno 4×4² is fully assembled, and the company states that it remains to put the final touches.
The Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupé, as read by TopCar, stands out with a new bumper with an integrated winch, underbody protection plate, sills, extended wheel arches and wheels clad in “toothed” rubber. Off-road look complement the roof rack with LED chandelier and semi-dashboard. What is hidden under the hood of the show car is still a mystery.
At the same time, for owners of conventional GLE Coupé TopCar offers an aerodynamic kit Inferno.
The prototype of the SUV is based on the previous generation GLE. The crossover of a new generation, which is not yet presented in the Coupé version, can already be equipped from the factory with various electronic assistants for off-road driving. But the most spectacular innovation of GLE is the hydropneumatic suspension of the E-Active Body Control, with which you can get out of the sand.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV