Told about the electric version of the Chevrolet CorvetteAugust 9, 2020
Joe Biden, who is the current Democratic presidential candidate, spoke about the upcoming electric variation of the newest Chevrolet Corvette.
In another video released on Sunday, August 9, as part of his own election campaign, Biden revealed that his sources at the car company GM told him that a Corvette with an electric motor is currently being developed.
According to the politician, the maximum speed of the electric supercar will be 322 km / h. At the auto concern GM, at the same time, they told the Detroit Free Press portal that they did not know which of their employees could share such data with Biden.
At the same time, GM did not confirm, but did not refute the information that the politician shared regarding the electric Corvette.
In addition, it was recently noted that Chevrolet has updated its own S10 pickup. The novelty will be offered in the South American market. It should be emphasized that the car of the current generation has been known here since 2012.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid