Tokyo showed a concept car based on Toyota PriusJanuary 13, 2020
At Tokyo Auto Salon, Toyota demonstrated a concept model called the Ambivalent RD Prius PHV.
The original prototype was created based on the Prius PHV model. At the same time, the appearance of the “auto-donor” has changed significantly. The creators used for the concept details from tuning companies Modellista and TRD. For this reason, the name of the car has the word “ambivalent”, that is, using design solutions from several companies at the same time.
This prototype, instead of the usual fog lamps, has acquired translucent sections illuminated from the inside. In addition, the machine has large brake lights and a dimensional rear diffuser.
It should be emphasized that a simple Prius PHV is driven by a 1.8-liter gasoline engine and an electric motor with a total capacity of 122 hp. At the rear of the car is a 8.8 kWh lithium-ion battery, which makes it possible to cover a distance of up to 35 km on one electric traction. At the same time, the maximum speed in this mode can be 134 km / h.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X