Tim Malion joined the FIAApril 28, 2019
Tim Malion, who previously worked at BMW Motorsport, Sauber and Red Bull Racing, moved to the FIA, taking up the post of research manager for the race safety department at the Federation’s Geneva office. Malion will lead working groups and specialists investigating racing incidents.
Tim Malion spent 12 years in Red Bull Racing, joining the team when it was called Jaguar Racing – he worked in various engineering positions, when the team won the Designer Championship four times and the title in the individual competition.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid