Tim Malion joined the FIAApril 28, 2019
Tim Malion, who previously worked at BMW Motorsport, Sauber and Red Bull Racing, moved to the FIA, taking up the post of research manager for the race safety department at the Federation’s Geneva office. Malion will lead working groups and specialists investigating racing incidents.
Tim Malion spent 12 years in Red Bull Racing, joining the team when it was called Jaguar Racing – he worked in various engineering positions, when the team won the Designer Championship four times and the title in the individual competition.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests