Three-wheel electric car Solo estimated at 15,000 dollarsFebruary 18, 2019
The Canadian company Electra Meccanica announced the launch of the production of its three-wheeled electric vehicle Solo.
The manufacturer is confident that his creation will be able to “change the public perception of the traditional car.”
Solo is very similar to the car, which the designers when designing decided to cut off part of the body and thus install only three wheels. At the same time, the electric car has a fairly spacious trunk, designed for 250 liters.
The total weight of the car reaches 650 kilograms, and the maximum speed is 130 km / h. On one charge Solo can drive 160 kilometers. It takes three hours to fully charge the battery.
However, the main thing in this electric car is the price. Solo will cost its future owner $ 15,000.
As conceived by Electra Meccanica, Solo is a supplement or spare car in the family. Also, this electric car will be a good model for car sharing services or delivery services. With that, the car has already become interested in the courier service DHL and the network of 7-Eleven stores.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos