Three Hyundai cars get the highest score from the NHTSA crash testAugust 21, 2019
These are the Kona, Santa Fe and Tucson models. They became the objects of close attention of specialists from NHTSA.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (aka NHTSA) rated the safety of three models of the Korean automaker Hyundai. As a result, Kona, Santa Fe and Tucson received the highest rating of “5 stars” in the program for evaluating new cars. This was written by the Korean news agency “Yonhap News” with reference to representatives of the brand. The results obtained once again confirmed the fact that Hyundai is in no hurry to part with the high rank of one of the leaders in the production of effective security technologies.
So, for example, a number of “smart” sensors and special electronic assistants are successfully working for driver safety, among which are systems for preventing frontal collisions and keeping lanes.
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn