Three Hyundai cars get the highest score from the NHTSA crash testAugust 21, 2019
These are the Kona, Santa Fe and Tucson models. They became the objects of close attention of specialists from NHTSA.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (aka NHTSA) rated the safety of three models of the Korean automaker Hyundai. As a result, Kona, Santa Fe and Tucson received the highest rating of “5 stars” in the program for evaluating new cars. This was written by the Korean news agency “Yonhap News” with reference to representatives of the brand. The results obtained once again confirmed the fact that Hyundai is in no hurry to part with the high rank of one of the leaders in the production of effective security technologies.
So, for example, a number of “smart” sensors and special electronic assistants are successfully working for driver safety, among which are systems for preventing frontal collisions and keeping lanes.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV