This Mitsubishi Lancer Evo received a very beautiful body colorJune 24, 2021
An instance of the Japanese Mitsubishi Lancer Evo sedan received a very beautiful body color with an iridescent shade from orange to black – it looks just amazing. Atelier ZBO worked on the project.
Not everyone likes the color-changing body coating. This is especially true when the color combination includes completely different hues, and you can’t get more contrast than bright orange with black. This is the theme for the latest video from DipYourCar on their YouTube channel. I must say that this version of the iconic Japanese car looks pretty good.
The guys from ZBO atelier worked to create this amazing look, and, according to this video, this is the first shade in the world to shimmer from orange to black.
The company also offers a translucent shade from red to black, which indeed bears some resemblance to the one in which the Japanese sedan is painted, but the transfusion effect in the case of orange is much more pronounced – the orange shade literally fades to black.
In the case of Mitsubishi, the black wheels help soften the orange body effect. According to the DipYourCar website, it costs just over $ 1,100 to make a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV