This is what the updated Mitsubishi Pajero Sport will look likeJuly 10, 2019
The novelty debuts until the end of July
Mitsubishi Motors shared the teaser of the modernized Pajero Sport off-road vehicle and unveiled the premiere date: it will be held in Thailand on July 25th. The company promised that the new product will receive a new design, “even more convenience, comfort and quality.”
Since the last large-scale modernization of the model Pajero Sport four years have passed and it is time for a planned update. SUV 2020 model year, judging by the published teaser, performed in the style of the recent L200. From the pickup model got massive bumpers, a differently designed grille and a narrower LED optics.
According to preliminary data, the motor range will remain the same. It includes a 3.0-liter gasoline V6 with a capacity of 209 horsepower, a four-cylinder inline 181-horsepower 2.4-liter turbo diesel, and a 2.5-liter heavy-duty diesel, which is available in some Asian countries.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery