This is what the most unfortunate Dodge Viper tuning looks likeMay 10, 2020
In the state of Columbia, USA, they discovered the second generation Dodge Viper with the most unsuccessful tuning. The car was equipped with a new body kit, which made the supercar almost unrecognizable.
You can understand that this is the Dodge Viper by the central pillar, door handles and six-spoke wheels, which are characteristic of the second-generation model.
The supercar received a body kit that almost reaches the asphalt, wide “skirts” and side wings extending beyond the radius of the discs. Judging by the comments of users of the portal Reddit, where the photo was posted, such a modification did not find enthusiasm, and some even called the homemade kit the worst of all possible.
The second-generation Dodge Viper was produced from 1996 to 2002. The sports car was equipped with an eight-liter V10 rated at 450 horsepower (664 Nm). To 100 km/h supercar accelerates in 4.5 seconds. The maximum speed is 298 kilometers per hour.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future