Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announcedJanuary 15, 2021
In China, orders have begun for the new Haval H6 2.0T.
Haval’s Chinese dealers have opened a pre-order for the new Haval H6 2.0T crossover. Externally, the novelty differs from the 1.5T version only in some nuances, the main changes took place in the technical part of the car – the place of a 1.5-liter turbo engine was taken by a 2-liter one, and an all-wheel drive system appeared.
Externally, the 2-liter version can be distinguished by the grille and full-LED headlights, and the interior is trimmed with plastic mesh inserts. The novelty received a 10.25-inch screen of the multimedia system and a 12.3-inch fully digital dashboard. Certain vehicle functions can be controlled using voice commands.
As mentioned above, the Haval H6 2.0T is equipped with a 2-liter turbo engine with 211 hp. and 325 Nm of torque, which is paired with a 7-speed “robot” with two clutches and four-wheel drive. The cost of new items in China starts at 136,900 yuan.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web