Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announcedJanuary 15, 2021
In China, orders have begun for the new Haval H6 2.0T.
Haval’s Chinese dealers have opened a pre-order for the new Haval H6 2.0T crossover. Externally, the novelty differs from the 1.5T version only in some nuances, the main changes took place in the technical part of the car – the place of a 1.5-liter turbo engine was taken by a 2-liter one, and an all-wheel drive system appeared.
Externally, the 2-liter version can be distinguished by the grille and full-LED headlights, and the interior is trimmed with plastic mesh inserts. The novelty received a 10.25-inch screen of the multimedia system and a 12.3-inch fully digital dashboard. Certain vehicle functions can be controlled using voice commands.
As mentioned above, the Haval H6 2.0T is equipped with a 2-liter turbo engine with 211 hp. and 325 Nm of torque, which is paired with a 7-speed “robot” with two clutches and four-wheel drive. The cost of new items in China starts at 136,900 yuan.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO