Thieves smash classic Ford Mustang to steal three PlayStationsSeptember 19, 2019
Criminals used a 1967 sports car as a battering ram to get through a closed storefront of an electronics store
In Greece, criminals smashed the classic Ford Mustang sports car they stole, which was used to steal several Sony PlayStation consoles. This was reported by Skai TV.
The incident happened at night in Athens. The 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback car stolen the day before was used as a battering ram to penetrate the closed window of an electronics store. Only three game consoles became the prey of attackers.
The video shows that after the collision, the sports car lost its windshield and rear window, and also remained without a hood. In addition, the roof of the car was significantly affected. According to the owner, the damage done to his Mustang was estimated at about 5 thousand euros.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily