There was only one chance to buy a 2006 Lamborghini Concept SNovember 2, 2019
Many Lamborghini concepts are quite unimaginable, but the 2006 Lamborghini Concept S is unique in that it is completely wild, but at the same time somewhat practical. The convenient part stems from the fact that it is actually a Lamborghini Gallardo, but with a split cabin and speedster shape.
Most of the lower case is the same as the standard Gallardo, with slightly different openings for the radiator grille. But the complete absence of a roof, rudimentary ledges of windshields and angular hoops transform the car. The split cabin is also extreme, and this is achieved by placing a beam between the driver and passenger seats.
In technical terms, the car almost repeats the Gallardo. In the middle – V10 with a return of up to 520 horsepower, coupled to a Gallardo E-Gear automatic transmission and four-wheel drive. It would be awesome if Lamborghini installed the usual six-speed manual and the beautifully closed gear lever.
The cost of the car was not announced, although when RM Sotheby’s was auctioned in 2015, the company was expecting more than $ 3 million per car. It will be offered at RM Sotheby’s auction in Abu Dhabi on November 30.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup