There is no one to build stands in MonacoMarch 17, 2020
Usually at this time in Monaco began the construction of temporary stands and preparations for the city race – which has not yet been canceled, but now the work is being postponed.
The ACM Monaco Automobile Club cannot start training due to the Italian workers who usually performed this work. Entrance to the territory of Monaco for Italians is closed due to the epidemic of coronavirus, and in the near future these restrictions will remain in effect.
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata
- Tesla had to recall nearly 50,000 vehicles in China
- New Toyota Urban Cruiser cheaper than Hyundai Creta caused a stir among buyers
- Changan UNI-V sports utility vehicle reveals curious details
- Russian blogger burns his Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S in despair