There are photos of the new Renault Captur without camouflageJune 18, 2019
Images of the next generation crossover came from China
In the database of the Chinese certification authority photos of the second generation Captur appeared. Also became known information about the dimensions and details about the motors.
Replaced generation Renault Captur is based on the platform of the last Clio and surpasses its predecessor in size. The crossover added 141 millimeters in length and now reaches 4,263 millimeters, the width has increased from 1778 to 1797 millimeters, and the height from 1566 to 1593 millimeters. The wheelbase is equal to 2638 millimeters (+32 millimeters).
The Chinese version is known to have inherited a 1.3-liter engine from the previous generation Captur. In the motor range Captur, this unit is available in two versions of the horsepower: 133 and 159 hp.
For the PRC market, the novelty will be assembled at Dongfeng-Renault co-production facilities. Production starts in the near future, and the premiere of the model will take place before the end of the summer.
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum
- Volkswagen Golf R Variant has entered the final tests