There are details about the new Chevrolet TahoeJuly 1, 2019
The next generation SUV will show until the end of 2019
Chevrolet Tahoe is waiting for big changes: with the change of generation, the model will not only move to a new platform, but will also get an independent rear suspension, found out the portal Car and Driver. The premiere of the novelty will be held this year, and sales will begin in 2020.
Journalists found out that the decision to replace the continuous bridge with an independent rear suspension was made for two reasons. Firstly – for better handling, and secondly – to increase the space in the back of the car. Another important innovation will be the new for the Tahoe GM T1 architecture. This same platform will form the basis of the future Cadillac Escalade.
According to unofficial information, the engine line will include a 3.6-liter V6, as well as a 5.3-liter and 6.2-liter V8. In addition, for the Tahoe can offer a hybrid power plant. Transmission – eight- or ten-speed automatic.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale