The young company Regent introduced the electric bike NO.1June 11, 2019
The classic motorcycle with an electric motor is equipped with modern technology and is already available on pre-order.
The company from Sweden was founded in 2018 and it specializes in electric cycles with a classic design. Such is the vision of the founder of Regent Motorcycles, Jonathan Ostrem. The new Regent NO.1 will cost the buyer 9,500 euros.
In motion the bike is driven by a hub electric motor with a return of 11-20 hp. One charge is enough to drive 150 km, and the maximum speed is 130 km / h.
The motorcycle will be available in four colors, also in the plans of the factory custom. In the base, NO.1 has a drop-shaped tank, a soft seat and twin shock absorbers, a touch-sensitive dashboard with GPS and regenerative braking.
Meanwhile, Sarolea has released a limited series of stylish electric streetfighter N60 MM.01. As a gift to each buyer promise branded costume.
- New Audi RS E-Tron GT spotted during tests
- Audi and FAW to launch joint production of electric vehicles in China
- Byton unveils new electric hatchback
- Ford has updated the compact sedan Ford Escort
- Ford has doubted the quality of its Mustang Mach-E