The world’s only Aston Martin from Bertone went on saleSeptember 8, 2020
Classicmobilia UK has put up an Aston Martin Jet 2 + 2 Shooting Brake for sale. The car from the Italian tuning company Bertone was made in a single copy.
The presentation of the car took place at the Geneva Motor Show in 2013. It is based on the serial sedan of the British brand – Rapide. The development of the car was timed to coincide with the 60th anniversary of the partnership between Aston Martin and Bertone.
The motor passed from the Rapide model. We are talking about a naturally aspirated 470-horsepower V12 engine with a volume of 5.9 liters in conjunction with a 6-speed automatic transmission, which allowed the sedan to accelerate to 97 km / h in 4.7 seconds and accelerate to a maximum of 296 km / h. The dynamic performance of the station wagon is not disclosed.
The car is equipped with an infotainment complex with displays for rear passengers. The dealership notes that the cost will be announced only to potential customers.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon