The world debut of the updated Mercedes-Maybach S560 4MaticSeptember 16, 2019
The German automaker brought a refreshed luxury sedan to Frankfurt.
According to representatives of the brand during the presentation, the Mercedes-Maybach S560 4Matic is already available for order in Germany at a price of 144,638 euros. However, the luxury sedan will have a wide variety of personalization options, thanks to which its price easily reaches the mark of 214 thousand euros.
The most expensive element of the Maybach S560 is its paint, which costs 14,280 euros. The exterior received a combination of shades of Maybach Manufaktur aragonite silver on the top of the body and anthracite blue on the bottom. To further enhance the look, there are polished multi-spoke 20-inch wheels worth 5,890 euros.
Inside, you can find a two-tone pattern of the upholstery of their semi-aniline leather, which adds another 3.6 thousand euros to the base price. Door panels and seats have diamond-shaped profiles for added visual effect. Black lacquer with silver lines running through it covers the front panel as well as the backs of the front seats, and this material costs 2,368 euros.
Thanks to the Burmester stereo system, the music will sound great, but it will still empty the owner’s wallet for 6 307 euros.
The equipment of the novelty includes a fully digital dashboard with a night-view camera, a parking assistant, all-round cameras and much more.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system