The winner of the Portuguese Grand Prix in Formula 1May 2, 2021
Mercedes leader Lewis Hamilton won the 3rd stage of the Formula 1 World Championship. The reigning champion was the best at the Portuguese Grand Prix.
Hamilton started second, but the safety car, which appeared on the track in the debut of the race due to the accident of Raikkonen, confused the Briton’s plans.
During the restart, he missed Max Verstappen and went third for a long time. But thanks to the best work with wheels and respect for tires, in the second half of the race he was able to overtake all competitors.
- Atelier Mansory has presented a completely wild version of the Ferrari Portofino
- New hatchback Cupra Leon came out in 242-horsepower petrol modification
- Renault shares details on new 1.2 TCe engine for Clio to Kadjar cars
- Renault aims to be Europe’s greenest brand by 2030
- Renault to launch new Megane E-Tech Electric in late 2021