The wildest Jeep Gladiator JT shown at SEMA 2019November 8, 2019
It is hard to imagine how many parts manufacturers and after-sales stores will exhibit Gladiator as a demonstration vehicle for the omnipotent exhibition of the 2019 Special Equipment Market Association in Las Vegas.
At its core, SEMA, as you know, is an industry trade show at which some companies that produce cars and many other manufacturers of spare parts show all their design cars and available spare parts and accessories.
This year, the Jeep Gladiator was supposed to be the most popular truck at the show. Almost every manufacturer of spare parts for SUVs and a street outfitter had one in their booth. In the photo you can see how wild these monsters look.
- New Tesla Roadster will be brought to the Nurburgring next year
- Lexus LC convertible went on sale
- McLaren has decided to reduce the circulation of the extravagant hypercar Elva
- Mercedes recalls nearly 1,000 sports cars
- The first images of the electric Porsche Macan 2022 appear