The wildest Jeep Gladiator JT shown at SEMA 2019November 8, 2019
It is hard to imagine how many parts manufacturers and after-sales stores will exhibit Gladiator as a demonstration vehicle for the omnipotent exhibition of the 2019 Special Equipment Market Association in Las Vegas.
At its core, SEMA, as you know, is an industry trade show at which some companies that produce cars and many other manufacturers of spare parts show all their design cars and available spare parts and accessories.
This year, the Jeep Gladiator was supposed to be the most popular truck at the show. Almost every manufacturer of spare parts for SUVs and a street outfitter had one in their booth. In the photo you can see how wild these monsters look.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production