The web showed the most epic Lamborghini model in historyDecember 9, 2019
The Norwegian company introduced the modernized Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo.
Italian supercar Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo received a package of improvements from the Norwegian company Zyrus Engineering, which strengthened the potential of the model. Supercar after updating produces 1,200 hp power, and also bears the new name Zyrus LP1200.
The new product was shown at the Norwegian Gatebil festival. Zyrus LP1200 has minimal changes in appearance, but the “highlight” lies in the technical specifications.
The novelty has a modernized 5.2-liter V10 engine, the power of which is 1,200 horsepower, despite the fact that the entire car is only 1,200 kilograms. The tuned model was called the epic representative of the Italian brand.
- GM is set to become the premier electric vehicle manufacturer. Yes again
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum