The web showed a teaser of the new Ford Puma STMay 1, 2020
The “charged” novelty will go on sale before the end of this year.
A video was published on the social network Twitter, which is a confirmation of previous rumors that the American company is preparing to release a productive version of Ford Puma, which will receive the ST prefix in the name.
The “charged” car will be equipped with a 1.5-liter 3-cylinder power unit, the power of which is 200 hp. and 290 Nm of torque, a pair of which will be a 6-speed transmission and front-wheel drive.
The new Ford Puma ST will have a lowered suspension with reinforced springs, as well as an upgraded brake system. In addition, the appearance of the model is distinguished by an aggressive-style body kit, alloy wheels and a large rear wing.
The interior of the new Ford Puma ST is equipped with a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, premium audio system, as well as a sports steering wheel and Recaro seats
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires