The web published renderings of a new generation of luxury sedan Jaguar XJMarch 16, 2019
The independent artist presented his view on the updated British XJ sedan.
During the creation of the render, the independent designer used the newest corporate design of the British brand, which we see on I-Pace models and the most recently released XE, for the basics.
While it is impossible to unequivocally answer the question of what will be the new generation of the XJ sedan, which recently celebrated its 50th anniversary. As the head of the design department of the brand, Jana Callum, noted, the novelty will receive increased dimensions and a more spacious interior.
Also, according to the representative of the brand, the novelty will compete with the Mercedes S-Class. According to unconfirmed information, the new Jaguar XJ will be built on the new MLA platform and will be equipped with an electric power plant, which will include 4 electric motors with a power of about 200 hp each. The unit will be powered by a battery with a capacity of 100 kW / h.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests