The web published renderings of a new generation of luxury sedan Jaguar XJMarch 16, 2019
The independent artist presented his view on the updated British XJ sedan.
During the creation of the render, the independent designer used the newest corporate design of the British brand, which we see on I-Pace models and the most recently released XE, for the basics.
While it is impossible to unequivocally answer the question of what will be the new generation of the XJ sedan, which recently celebrated its 50th anniversary. As the head of the design department of the brand, Jana Callum, noted, the novelty will receive increased dimensions and a more spacious interior.
Also, according to the representative of the brand, the novelty will compete with the Mercedes S-Class. According to unconfirmed information, the new Jaguar XJ will be built on the new MLA platform and will be equipped with an electric power plant, which will include 4 electric motors with a power of about 200 hp each. The unit will be powered by a battery with a capacity of 100 kW / h.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine