The web presented the render of extreme Bugatti Divo in case of apocalypseMay 2, 2019
London-based design studio YasidDESIGN decided not to work on a realistic project, but to present a hypercar in the image of an incredible car in the post-apocalypse world. As the artist says, hypercar made to the release of the series “Curfew” (Curfew).
Independent design studio YasidDESIGN from London presented another work in honor of the launch of the new series Curfew. The image shows off-road Bugatti Divo in the image of the car postapocalyptic world. In the story of this series, the whole of humanity lives in fear of a new virus, and the government sets a curfew and arranges night races with a prize in the form of a carefree life on the island.
The presented image shows the famous hypercar in the image of cars participating in these night races. Of course, there is no talk of creating a real tuning project based on a render, but the image shows not only the universality of the Bugatti design, but also the professionalism of the artists.
The real Bugatti Diva is the most extreme version of the Chiron model. As a power unit used 1500-horsepower engine, as well as aggressive aerodynamic body kit. A total of 40 copies will be released.
- VW Jetta will receive a 1.5-liter turbo engine from the VW Taos crossover
- Paul McCartney’s Mercedes-Benz 500 SEL Lorinser sold at auction
- A documentary about Rimac appeared on the web
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck