The Web has photos of the interior of the updated KIA MohaveApril 3, 2019
The pictures show that the car interior has undergone great changes. Changing touched the entire front panel and controls systems auto.
The South Korean edition has published images of the new generation KIA Mohave SUV saloon. If you compare the photos with the cabin of the previous generation, then you will immediately see a completely redesigned front panel and a modified steering wheel. Climate control in the cabin is now carried out from the sensor unit.
In the spirit of the latest trends, the developers endowed the car with a virtual dashboard and multimedia complex with a large screen.
The SUV was introduced a few days ago – then only the exterior was shown to the public. The manufacturer changed the grille, finalized the shape of the hood and optics. Among the engines of greatest interest is the turbocharged diesel power unit with a power of 260 hp. Combine this engine will be with automatic transmission on 8 steps. The start of sales in Korea is scheduled for autumn 2019
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air