The web completely declassified the new Chevrolet Captiva before entering the marketJanuary 2, 2019
Back in November 2018, we were presented with a pre-production version of an SUV as part of a car dealership in Colombia. But only now became available photos of the serial interior, which surprised by its individuality.
The new generation of the Chevrolet Captiva SUV, in fact, will be creatively reworked best-seller from China – Baojun 530. And if outwardly it is quite noticeable, then fresh spy photos of the interior show a deeper processing. At least the car will receive a completely individual front panel, its own multimedia with a huge portrait display, dashboard and a new climate control unit.
The dimensions of the SUV are quite compact: length – 4,655 mm, width – 1,835 mm, height 1,760 mm, with a wheelbase of 2,750 mm. As the power unit will be used 1.5-liter turbo engine, capable of developing up to 150 horsepower. There will also be available a version with a 2.0-liter engine, capable of providing up to 140 horsepower. Together with them will work: manual transmission on six steps, the variator or robotized gearbox.
How much will cost Chevrolet Captiva 2020, is not reported. The premiere of the model is due to take place soon.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup