The Vietnamese have released a luxury crossover with a 420-horsepower engineSeptember 9, 2020
The Vietnamese auto concern VinFast has presented the President crossover.
The first auto concern from Vietnam has officially presented the new VinFast President crossover, which will be released in a limited edition of only 500 units. The cost of the model is $ 164,000.
The newest car is the flagship version of the Lux SA2.0 crossover, and the VinFast President is based on the architecture of the BMW X5 F15. The crossover is powered by a 6.2-liter V8 with 420 hp. and 626 Nm of torque.
Note that the powertrain for the luxury SUV was purchased from GM Corporation. In the interior of the luxury model, we note the finishes made of natural materials: leather, wood and polished aluminum.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green