The video showed the battle of the most powerful Toyota Supra with three electric carsSeptember 8, 2019
An interesting video appeared on the Web: on a straight line, 402 meters long, three “charged” electric cars and a Japanese model with ICE were struck down. Jaguar I-Pace, Audi e-tron, Tesla Model 3 and Toyota Supra took part in the race. Recall that the Jaguar I-Pace electrocross is driven by two electric motors with a total capacity of 400 hp. and 700 Nm of torque.
In turn, the Audi e-tron is equipped with a 406-horsepower electrical installation, which also includes two motors. The American Tesla Model 3 sedan has two electric engines under the hood, giving together 450 horsepower and 640 Nm of torque.
Finally, the revived Japanese sports car received a 3.0-liter classic ICE with a turbine, whose performance is 340 hp. and 500 Nm of torque. So, in the drag race for a quarter of a mile, the American representative – Tesla Model 3 won. In turn, the only participant in the internal combustion engine came only the third.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery