The video showed a full-size copy of the electric Lamborghini Sian from LegoJune 8, 2021
It took 400 thousand designer parts to create the car Lamborghini Sian from Lego.
15 specialists worked on the creation of the full-scale version of the Lamborghini Sian. The creation of the supercar took 8,660 hours and 400,000 designer parts. The car completely repeats the style and design of the present model Lamborghini Sian FKP 37. It is also worth noting that the paint for the copy was created in the paint shop of Automobili Lamborghini.
As noted in the Lego company, twenty elements of the toy Lamborghini Sian had to be created from scratch and these “spare parts” are suitable only for this model. The weight of the car, created from the Lego constructor, is 2.2 tons, which is much heavier than the original. The mass of this car is only 1 thousand 622 kilograms.
The Sian model is 4.98 meters long, 2.1 meters wide and 1.13 meters high. Note that all the optics, which are made of Lego Technic parts, are in working order.
- The head of Tesla advertises the electric motor of the new supercar Tesla Roadster
- General Motors will release a low-cost 9-seater car
- Subaru introduced in Japan the updated crossover Forester 2022
- Jeep officially opens new plant in Detroit
- Tesla may start accepting Bitcoin payments again